Tuesday, May 09, 2006

;today had history and art paper.
history was SCREWED!

''art was sccaarryy.
was taking my own sweet time painting the
background until i realised there is only about 2 hours
left and i have not painted my hour glass
and parrot.ooopsie!

and Andree and Roanny kept laughing and joking..
till mr.stanley tan shouted to them
"eh those boys at the back from 4EB,
you want me to go there and slap you izit?"
hahahahahahaha. ORH BI GOOD. =P
p.s. and andree, please dont sing during art exam..
especially when youre sitting beside me!


however, in the end, i still laughed.because of
their stupidness and laughter.hah!

honestly, i was shaking like hell the last part.hahaha
was so afraid there would be white gaps/eeww.
but finally after the whole 3 hours,
I'M DONE! *phew

Now im trying to study Social Studies but those freaking construction sounds outside is killing me! *PONG *PING *GONG oh man,freak those banglas! ( =O!! did i just say that?! im so evil..hahah.well Andree influenced me.not my bad!)

Lessons to learn:
  1. try not to sit beside "crazy" people during exams.
  2. dont UNDERESTIMATE 3 hours.
  3. no more =)


No comments: