Saturday, September 09, 2006

07-September-2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!


~mom, sis and i
~thanks! Muhd.loveyou!
~from Aunt and cousins
~aunt and i!
~yay! BABY POOOOH!-my fave
~im FINALLY sixteen! :)

~met Ruthie & Julina while dining at Kenny Rogers
with family.*granddad treated them for their dinner!
hahaha.lucky them! :))


~retard #1
~retard #2
~retard #3
~thanks sis! :) LOVE
~SETTLERS IS FUN! -i wanna go again!
~the reaction you will get when you lose with
a gain of a whole stack of cards.hahaha

~the wonderful three/"TREE"! haha
~thanks for the surprise guys!
~candles of formation "A"!
~ "A"!!
~the look from the 3rd storey window

I had a wonderful day celebrating my birthday ;) thanks to my wonderful family and friends! Thanks for your gifts and SURPRISES! *Thanks for BURNING and DYEING my grass too! hahahas.Settlers is very fun! Shall go with my friends too one day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
ME!
day filled entirely with love;

No comments: