Sunday, February 11, 2007

[My New IDOL]

I've recently watched Girls Out Loud on YouTube which already ended quite long ago on television, i suppose.hmm! I really think Rosalyn from Power98 is really awesome..and im gonna make her my idol.hahas.She's a DJ who's pretty, tall, speaks fluent english, has a great figure, has piercings and most importantly, tattoos - which ive longed for since the age of 13 :]

But ive gotta wait another 2years before i could get a tattoo LEGALLY..and i also presume i'll get scolded upside-down after my mom or grandparents seen it. HAR! HAR! HAR! > but i usually do stuff without their consent and then bear with the consequences of being scolded when they realized it after a long period of time ..heehees..thats because i know they wont bother much of the piercings after a while and i DONT THINK they'll make me LASER the tattoo off, will they?! =O -crapp!

tata;

No comments: