Sunday, September 09, 2007

Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on in
Take time to realize
That I am on your side
Well didn’t I, didn’t I tell you
But I can’t spell it out for you
No it’s never gonna be that simple
No I can’t spell it out for you

I just cant do it right.i cant talk right.i cant eat right.i cant walk right.
i cant draw right..everything seems so wrong.why?i need someone to hold my
hand and walk me throughthis.im not independent.i cant do this on my own.
i thought i could.but its tough.art school is indeed not as simple as you think it is.

im a person who loves to burn the midnight oil like crazy.and assignments at school
is just piling up every week and its not helping for me.i can always talk like its so
damn simple..but it aint at all.i can always say things as if i could life the world up
with my pinkie but i cant and never can.i can that i would sit at my table for the
freaking 1hours or so to draw some shit but i can never sit there and draw for
even 5mins.i suck!i totally suck big time!

my life is so fucking hard to handle.but i think to others out there, its the most
simplest life out there.so maybe im just too weak to handle all these shit.
drawing, painting..damn all these things!but well, i chose this.and i dont regret
going to lasalle.if not, i wont meet such great friends.friends that so called
at least pull me through a couple of bad situations..

sigh.friends tend to say im emo.guess i really am sometimes.
just cant seem to handle these situations in a more..more precise way.but
always in a bad way.i have so many assignments undone or untouched.
im afraid of not able to hand in my assignments but ..damn i cant type.
sigh its scary.but i cant seem to do them.i panic when i got nothing to hand
in to my lecturers.its stressful.i dont want to fail my foundation year.
never!but i cant seem to do everything right..FUCK.
one day if i just disappear, or die..you know why.
my head's about to explode.
tears are about to gush down like a damn waterfall.
im about to tear these pieces of paper up.
and im about to kill you..now.

Y me ves, jugando a no extrañarnos
Evadiendote, para caminar...
Y te ves, de nuevo asi llorando,
Pero hay que pensar, que no hay vuelta atrás
Que no hay vuelta atrás...

2 comments:

BlackCookie said...

You're going to be just fine... You're a strong girl and I'm sure you can handle the difficulties. Only when you've overcome some of the world's toughest problems will that make you an even stronger person.

Anonymous said...

wee wee. take things easy. don't get too stressed!
mart