Friday, March 07, 2008

Your Secret's Safe With Me.

;Something so big to be kept and untold - its hard but its a must.
I find that things have moved quite a bit nowadays. We arent that
cheerful like we used to be, so close like we used to be, and now you
throw me this big part of new you into me that i have to keep, forever,
only me to know. Im trying really hard to do so. Really hard.

Youre just so lethargic these days. I understand. Lack of sleep.
But i missed those times and things we used to do together.
Chit-chatting over the wee hours, laughing till i forget the word
"sleep". But i could hardly even say the word "goodnight" out
loud to you now. One minute we're talking on the phone, or
just messaging each other, the next is just SILENT.
Not a word, not a reply.

When my phone lights up, I immediately pick it up, thinking
its a reply or your call that you said you were gonna call back
in 5mins, which an hour has passed, but it was just "BATTERY FULL".

I miss you alot, ALOT.


No comments: