Thursday, December 25, 2008

;okayy, this is quite a funny & surprising post.
well about, let say 3 or 4nights ago? i remember
sleeping, & then felt like a "pop" in my ear, but i was so
damn tired i went back to sleep. & so the next day,
i felt really uncomfortable in my ear, & it really hurts
when i try to yawn, or burp or try to "blow" my ear?

you know like the pressure you get sitting planes then
you gotta "pop" your ears? yeah i tried doing that
thinking my ears may hurt due to like some pressure or
something but it hurts when i try to "pop" it. so i tried
using a cotton bud & dig my ear, maybe its just some dirt
or something but no, felt really uncomfortable. So i got
really frustrated & scared cause i can even hear my heartbeat
in my ear when i sleep. So the following day, my sis accompanied
me to the doctor. Doc used some ear thingy with a build in torch
& looked in my ear & i got really surprised when she asked me
"did you put something in your ear?" , im like "whaaaaat?, no!"

then she asked "or did you lose a earring?" & im like, WAITTT
A MINUTE, I LOST MY EAR STUD LAST NIGHT. & so,
conclusion, youd never believe it, hahahah my ear stud fell
INTO MY EAR!! goodness gracious, cause the doc said when
shining the torch she could see like some metal thing inside,
reflecting the light, so yupp. & then worst, as she was like a temp
doc at the clinic, she had to ask the nurse outside if theres any
instruments to get something out from the ear & then after searching
the drawers, they found it, gosh i bet it aint even clean!!! & so she
tried using it to grab my earring out but know what, the stupid ear
thingy went out of batt so there aint no more light. i was WTF??

So she found a normal torch & after adjusting everything,
she asked my sis to hold the torch for her, tilted down my
head a lil, then lowered her glasses, & inserted the instrument
into my ear to retrieve my ear stud, thank gawd it fell in, stud
first, & not the sharp part first or id be deaf by now dudee!
honestly, fucking scary experience man, & after that i threw the
ear stud away & the doctor asked me, "huh you threw it away?,
arent you gonna put it back?" i was like NOOOO?!!!, cause she
saw that my first ear hole had no earring, but HELLO? THAT
FREAKING EAR STUD FELL INSIDE MY EAR MAN, I AINT
GONNA USE IT BACK, NUTS.

:]

No comments: