Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I finnally got juniors! Since the batch from Haoxin and Peter, our saxophone section has always been pathetic with only 2 members!--Roy and I.
Our new sec1 band members came to join us today! While playiing, i had my eye on 2 cute little boys_Ahmad and Bryan/Brian?..i kept telling Felicity "i want that cute boy!".. goodness.thank she had it enough with me.heehees.
Afteer Karen had a looong talk with the Sec1s, they came to join their seniors-US? [duh!] A girl came to sat beside me and i told Alicia "psst.i want the cute boy!!"..soon, Felicity and i turned and we saw Karen talking to Brian/Bryan and pointing to me saying THERE'S THE SAXOPHONE SECTION>hahahas. ^jumping with joy.
He sat beside Katrine/Catherine/Catrine??_my other junior..and i then i heard from Sarah that [he may be cute and innocent looking but he's MISCHEIVOUS]..HA HA~evil laugh. Bryan/Brian, you're gonna have a tough time with me! playboy.
and i realised he has a habit of putting his leg over the other's knee. %dear boy, THAT's NOT ALLOWED! heeheees.
and u know wad?? Bryan/Brian drew on his leg.goodnesss.like those u would draw on recycled paper.._____"there's something called PAPER??"hahah.and he smiled at me =)still looks cute/.. TO ME.

*looking forward to new members. will know hot to spelll bryan/brian soon.

No comments: