Tuesday, January 24, 2006

today's another tiring day-sighs =( we had our SEATS RE-ORGANIZED!! [thank goodness our whole group didnt change] Radha got the noisy guys to sit alone and had them named as her "COMMANDERZ"...hah. Isham's behind me! i dont think i can pay attention in class already!...{hmmm.as if I DO?}

Had literature again after school.boring.ZZzzzz. after that went to do notice board decos with Ruthie and Sabby.hahah.had fun fun fun. .then went for band!\\juniors werent around// =(
so Roy was about to go home until i came then ask if I could go home tooo?!! asked peter and he said "YOUR HEAD ARH!" -_-'' pigg. so wanted to go set up my instrument when suddenly: "WHERE'S MY SAXOPHONE????!!!"
searched around cant find so asked roy and he said think the juniors took my saxophone home! -_-'' ARGH! pigg pigg pigg. think my junior took home my MOUTHPIECE too!_goodness gracious_ HE'D/SHE'D BETTER NOT USE MY MOUTHPIECE!! - *YUCK =P

but good thing was i went to band for nothing!....went home after that.hope tmr juniors are coming!

P.S heard BRIAN/BRYAN'S GOING TO PERCUSSION SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tata

No comments: