Tuesday, October 24, 2006

24-OCTOBER-2006
02:02PM

You have just left, without saying goodbye. I didnt get a chance to see you leave.
You were a wonderful and caring great grandma of mine. I will never in my life forget you.
As mostly you stayed afar, i didnt get to see you much.
You have a big family whom all care about you. So when you leave, you need not worry too much.
Your children themselves have wonderful children of their own who can take care of them.
Your great grandchildren have all grown up and are able to take care of themselves.
You suffered mostly a lot during the torturing moments.
We felt your pain but can hardly do anything to help. You bacame weaker and weaker.
Sometimes you were down badly, but sudddenly you were fine again.
You made us puzzle and dont know what to do.You have tricked us many a times.
You gave me a name so special, i'll never forget. Your smile and laughter that
will remain in my heart always. You have been suffering for many months.
You could not eat nor drink and your health deteriorate badly.
You became so skinny you were like a skeleton with just skn.Everyone's
heart felt a pierce when they see you in this state. We had no choice but to pray for you to go.
Our hearts ache when we see you like this. I wasnt there to see you leave the path to heaven.
But i know that you'll go, happily.No worries or burdens.Everything has been planned
for your departure.You can leave in peace without worrying.I was told that the last thing
you heard was from my grandfather, your son-in-law.
It was Tuesday, 24 oct. My grandfather told you that if you leave today,
it will be a good day as your five-day funeral will end on a saturday, which is good.
You took my grandfather's advise and so when he went out of the room to answer a call..
you left. So silently nobody knew. Grandaunt suddenly heard someone shouted for her.
Grandfather heard too. So did uncle. But nobody called her.So she went to check on you.
There you were,lying in the same position..but one thing has changed. Your
heartbeat has stopped.Your soul have left. Covered you with a white blanket.
Tears rolled as i heard about your news minutes later from my cousin.
But we are all relieved that you have left. Happily.
You will have no more torture and sufferings.
You may now rest in peace.
I love you, lao ma.
I'll miss you, lao ma.
Goodbye.

love.alicia. " lengmui"

No comments: