Monday, October 02, 2006

  • art is SHIT.!
  • the dateline SUCKS!
  • mrs lim is HATED!
  • art is STRESSSSSSFUULL!
  • beads are FUCKING hard to draw!
  • i feel like BURNING my canvas!
  • i feel like KILLING myself!
  • i feel like SPRAYING paint on everywall i see!
  • why is it like that again?! i have the correct answer but i didnt win!
  • DAMN!
  • i feel like STABBING someone!
  • i feel like PULLING my teddy's head out of its body!
  • i wanna see BLOOD!
  • i feel like CUTTING myself!
  • i wanna EAT 10 packets of LAYS at one go!
  • i feel like KICKING someone in his ****!
  • i feel like JUMPING into big puddles of water!
  • i wanna FLY in the sky!
  • i wanna DIE!
  • i just want to let you KNOW..
  • this is just coming from my SOUL.

MIND.BODY.SOUL

WHAT A FUCKING ASS DAY ;

No comments: