Thursday, May 22, 2008

[Current Mood |Sleeeeeeeeepy-
]
[Current Music |Notorious Thugs - Scary Kids Scaring Kids
]

;GEEZ, finally today's my last day of work at Greatworld!!! I am totally sick & tired of this boring ass place, holyy coooow. & im about to fall asleep on the table at this very moment. Just finish eating Ham & Cheese Croissant from Starbucks, i didnt know there were yucky lettuce & cucumber in it, peeeww, had to remove them so that i can eat my croissant :]

Talking about Starbucks reminds me of GUH-RACIEPOOOOH!! i miss that bitch, whos now in Koreaaa, ass. She'd always be coming down to Greatworld & visit me, with the same routine of going to Starbucks & order her White Chocolate Mocha Frap. Today's my last day of work at the cart & she isnt here!!!! :[ *SOBB SOBB

IMUSM, GRACIE! COME BACK SOON ALRIGHTS :] & today, baby's sick too, so he couldnt come down & visit me on my last day of work, today suck! & i cant go over to baby's place cause its so daaamn far! i'll most prolly fall asleep in the MRT & miss my stop, teehee!

[i have a hugeee ass temptation of eating fries, but nooo its too damn unhealthy :[]

No comments: