Wednesday, May 07, 2008

[Current Mood |Calm -
]
[Current Music |Thats Not My Name - The Ting Tings
]


;Really glad theres kick-ass internet connection here at Great World City.
Didnt waste my energy on carrying my Mac all the way from Burlington.

Work's as usual, same ol' thing. Sitting here on this high stool, eyes about to shut. ( i nearly typed "shit") Oh, & i also started reading the book that Justen bought for me, Piercings by Ryu Murakami, after keeping it for a hell long time.
The book's really interesting, thrilling - the word to describe it. Started reading it yesterday.


..Hours have passed. Its 6:41pm now & i have just finished reading Piercings. The ending was so exciting & thrilling. Im so surprised with myself that ive just read a book in 2days! Thats a hell new record for me. I usually take months to finish reading an average size book & maybe a year or more for a Harry Potter one. Im ending work soon, how great. Gracie & Baby's reaching soon, then we're gonna have dinner together :]

No comments: