Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13thhh -

;COW, beeling wasnt even bothered on looking at my other works.
all she wanted to see was my final Poetry Collection stuff, hee but
i didnt even do no shit bout that, sigh waste my time on going to see
her, but oh well, two down, more to go!!

She's really encouraging, i love her, i still dont get why so many others
dont like her, hmm i think shes an okay lecturer,. Anyways today's
Friday the 13th, i heard this year there'll be many Friday 13ths. WOW
hahahah but it aint even anything man. Doesnt affect me in anyway.

I came home from school & slept for whole 5hours. Felt good :]
but still beri beri tired. went to grans for dinner. Grandma made some
cherry drink for me, to help reduce the swelling of my eye. WOAHHHH
i swear its so fucking sweet, my head nearly exploded. ahhh its so
difficult to drink. I still think it taste exactly like the Skittles Cherry one.
but eating the sweets is a whole lot nicer than drinking it, pfft.

aiyah, grandma's love, tsk tskkk hahaha still have to force myself to
drink it :[[ okayy back to worKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

"WAHHHH FUCK I CANT DRINK IT!" unbearable to the core.

-oh & mel, you didnt call dude.


No comments: