Saturday, December 08, 2007

;im lying here in the little lighted guys room with my feet in the air, laptop shining right in my face, drinking my finishing aloevera drink spoon by spoon and out the window, right in front of me is that huge black school of mine with cut out rectangle window holes that plunge me down with the thought of how much work i have yet to do! DAMN IT YOU BITCH.

And outside at the living room with the song of HeroHeroine blasting from the Ihome sits my boyfriend and my new girlfriend ive knew since Halloween whose boyfriend's the bestfriend of my boyfriend.How typical life gets.
and im here typing shit loads of crap as..i just wanna type something because the sound of my fingernails against the mac keyboard actually pirks me up a bit :] blaah blaah and blaaaah..

No comments: