Monday, December 31, 2007

;Its the last day of 2007!



-this year led me through really fast.
like ZOOOOOM ZOOOOM and its the end.
i remember starting off with the thought of
no more Secondary school life, the thought
that the O Levels were done over with,
and the thought of what my results were,
and which school i was going to be in!

And so, i chose Lasalle, the school which
made me spend approximately 9months
of doing, well, NOTHING.
okay i did work for like 2months,
-the job that i nearly quit on the first day :]

WELL,
wonder what 2008 will be like for me,
'A stressful year of semester2, probably?
'A struggling year through mental problems? geez just kidding.
'A new year of hope, happiness and ..whatever?
'A year with better friendships, relationships and what not?
OR
'Another same year filled with fries, chips, chocolates and candies!

Let me end this last day with a little of my camwhoring! LOVE YA'LL :]




;I followed a rabbit
through rows of mermaids
entwined shrubbery!

No comments: