Tuesday, December 11, 2007

;Well, its four in the morning now and i gotta get ready and head out to the airport at 6am.
its just a short one week trip to Hongkong but im gonna miss all my loved ones so so dearly this time especially.

1. MOM, im gonna miss you like hotcakes! [now i feel like eating hotcakes] This week you'll
be lonely and on 17th, youre gonna be home ALONE, literally, other than the maid.
Its really frustrating at times of how your life kinda go round your work a little too much that you neglect time for yourself to rest and go for a short holiday.
Please please, i beg you to takecare of yourself when Felicia and i are not around okaay. Im sorray ive been neglecting you ever since ive been going to my friend's house everyday. But i wanna tell you that i do miss you so and will never forget you in every bit of my life. Please remember to have your three meals everyday and i brought home the dvds like No Reservations to keep you company okay, this is the most i can do. Go look for Aunty Maria or so if youre ever feeling bored okay. We'll message you when we reach and i'll update you on whatever we are doing there alrights. And msg us if you want anything or let us know how youre doing as well okaay. I'll MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH, MOM. I LOVE YOU! :]

2. Burlington #0707! You guys have been my source of fun for these months and leaving you guys for a week is kinda tough after seeing you guys everyday. Im gonna miss every single one of you like BANANA PIES! :] I'll try to get presents for all of you okaay. Eeeks i can believe ive been seeing you guys everyday and now i cant see you guys for a week. Jellydear, Ottobaby, Graciesweetie, BigmamaBrina, BitchyKansie, SmellyMel, StupidFlamingo, FaiFairul, KhaiKhai, JonnyJonJon, HannyHanHan..hope i didnt leave any one of you out! Whooops there are just too many of us.hahahas :] I'll msg you guys when im back alrights. Please takecare of one another yeahh. I'll so so miss you guys man. How you guys scream and shout like mad monkays. I'll be back sooooon. I'll MISS ALL OF YOU! :] *big hugg.

No comments: