Monday, October 27, 2008

;Having a bad ass headache now, feels like a fever coming up.
sigh i hope not, i cant afford to fall sick now, i've still got so
much more work to do, sigh. I cant take it anymore. I really
wanna give up, but i fucking cant, i fucking cant!

I feel so so tired. These days been having diarrhea, & also bad
dreams, nightmares. I somehow feel like something's gonna
happen, to me or whatever. I dont feel so well. Im scared.
I really am. I dont know whats happening, or is there something
that someone or something is trying to tell me? sigh.

I need rest, yeah maybe its cause ive not been sleeping well
for i dont know how long already. I really need someone
to hold my hand & be with me. I cant take this no longer.


GET THIS FUCKING OVER & DONE WITH PLEASE.



No comments: