Monday, January 28, 2008

;Im back home now, still trying to recover from being sick and the worse for a talkative
person
is for one to be losing one's voice. My voice has been sounding like im totally
out of tune which
is totally not good at all. Its sickening.
I cant shout, i can hardly talk. PEE-EEEEEEW.


After school i met Sab outside, surprisingly. Man, i missed her so much. We used to
talk about
any crap we could think about and our lives and all. To think how long
we've not met, sighh.
Im gonna meet her soon before heading to Phuket and prolly
this meeting will try bring us
closer together again. Takecare babe! :]

Went back to #0707 and Bree and Flaming were going to the wetmarket so Chin went
to help
get me food from there as well. Soon at home, Jelly wanted to go for a swim
but damn, i cant
go as im still sick.sigh so Fai went down with her to use the lappy
while Gracie and i fell
asleep upstairs. Chin came back soon after but i was still too
tired to go out so he let me sleep
for another few mins and by then Bree and Flaming
came back home.


When i finally decided to go out and eat, Jelly decided to head for a nap..and so went
Flaming,
Gracie too, again. Hakim came over as well. But left to go back home with
Fai not long after.
Chin went to lie down too but end up sleeping. Only Bree and i were
left awake. I wanted to go
to the stairs to spray fixative on my charcoal works but went
to look at the stairs, i totally
freaked out, it was so dark and scaaaary! So decided to
just spray it outside the door.
Christelle and Bunny came over but left after like 10mins?
And Bree came outside to join me
during their 10mins as the couple were quarelling
inside.GEEZ! over the iTouch.


They left and Bree and i just stayed outside and talked for the time i was doing my work.
It
was nice and relaxing just chilling outside there talking about stuff. I wanted to talk
to her
bout stuff making me uber paranoid everyday but i didnt. Dont know why. Maybe
it was
that stupid big ant that distracted me. Stupid long life ant, couldnt die by fixative.
Lucky Bree killed it with some plant i tore.heeees damn dumb. Went home after that
cause
apparently sis had been calling me for 15times on my phone but i didnt know.
DAMNS! :]


No comments: