Saturday, January 26, 2008

;Woke up with a uber bad ass cough, sore throat and flu.
What retribution, you may think. I hate being sick!
Its making me weaker, making me more tired.
And i even had a bad
NOSE BLEED due to blowing my nose too hard.
Sigh, what a way to start my Saturday.

Went to Grandparents' Graduation after that. They attended a course for senior citizens
to learn how to enjoy their golden age.hahas! geez it was awfully boring but
seeing my grandparents having their graduation even with their Motar
Board is so cute!
Im glad that they're having their graduation with smiles and having their children and
grandchildren there to support them, even though their graduation is..a little late in age.
;grandma waving in enthusiasm. I LOVE YOU, GRANDMA & GRANDPA!

After their graduation, went to see my new house! Well the room's smaller but at least
its just right for the three of us and the view's great with the swimming pool right in front.
Im eager to move in there but theres yet for renovation and stuff.
Went for dinner at 7th Storey Steamboat. and even before eating, i couldnt take it but ran to the
toilet and bleaaaah puked. ewwww! my throat and cough's really really bad.

Was supposed to go to Amanda's birthday party at siglap but im afriad im gonng puke there or something so
head over and wished her but had to go soon after. Sorray, amanda! :] Hope i'll get well soon :[

No comments: