Friday, January 25, 2008

;Late for twodee, damns.
All alone, until flaming came, one hour after.
Twodee's one of the best classes, prolly because its ChinKang.

Went to #0707 after that, Gracie still asleep.
Lay next to her and ended up falling asleep. Was too damn lethargic.
Kept waking up to see the time for tutorial. Diana kept calling.
Wondered if i should go over but i was really too tired.
In the end decided not to and head back to dreamland.
Diana called, poor girl got f*cked up AGAIN. Tutorial ended
earlier and made her waste effort on traveling all the way from her house
to school..and back again. Chin came over..when he was supposed to go to
school at 9am, it was already 2pm by then. HMPPFF.

We then went to Fareast to get Mel's anniversary's present. The whole trip was gloomy
for me after prolly a misunderstanding at home but i couldnt stand it anymore.
Its hard for me to be in this relationship if this goes on. Im standing on a thin rope, and
due to my bad bad balancing, i may fall off to my death in any second on time.

Im sorray baby if i made you feel how i felt. Its just really hard for me. Im too weak to take
all this stressfulness. I want to stand strong, be strong but i keep falling, everytime.
You said that we can do this together, i promised you but seriously i dont know if i can.
Your drop of tear for me weakened me alot when i saw your face. Im afraid, very afraid, very very afraid.
And i know in this situation, God's help is useless.HMM..

No comments: